Transitions® Light Intelligent Lenses™ seamlessly adapt to changing light situations to provide your eyes with a better vision experience and protection. Our clearest and fastest lens available in 7 different colors.
Transitions® XTRActive® New Generation, for best extra darkness and best extra light protection*.
- The darkest photochromic lens in hot temperatures and in the car
- UV protection and blue-violet light** filtering indoors and outdoors
- Clear indoors with faster fadeback
Wearers who are very sensitive to light or are frequently exposed to intense lights.
Transitions® XTRActive® New Generation
Designed to offer our most advanced dye package ever, Transitions® XTRActive® New Generation lenses new photochromic molecules are powered by powerful Xtractive dyes and exclusive nano-composite matrix to provide the best extra darkness, improved activation and fadeback with the best extra light protection*.
* The darkest in hot temperatures & in the car, blocking 100% UVA & UVB and offering the best overall blue-violet light filtration across light situations* among clear to extra dark photochromic lenses.*Filtering blue-violet light (between 400 and 455nm ISO TR 20772:2018) among polycarbonate and CR39 gray lenses with a premium anti-reflective coating : filtering (i) up to 45% indoors at 23°C, (ii) up to 64% behind the windshield (iii) up to 86% outdoors at 23°C and (iv) up to 83% outdoors at 35°C.
**Transitions XTRActive New Generation lenses filter up to 45% of blue-violet light indoors and up to 86% outdoors. Tests performed on grey lenses with a premium anti-reflective coating. Blue-violet light is between 400 and 455nm (ISO TR 20772:2018).
1.The darkest in hot temperatures. The only photochromic lens achieving category 3 levels at 35°C. Clear to extra dark photochromic category. Polycarbonate and 1.5 gray lenses tested at 35°C achieving <18%T using Transitions Optical’s standard testing method.
2. Transitions® XTRActive® new generation lenses filter up to 45% of blue-violet light indoors and up to 86% of blue-violet light outdoors. Tests performed on gray CR39 & polycarbonate lenses with a premium anti-reflective coating. Blue-violet light is between 400 and 455nm (ISO TR 20772:2018).
3. The only photochromic lens achieving category 2 levels. Clear to extra dark photochromic category. Polycarbonate and 1.5 grey lenses tested at 23°C behind the windshield achieving between 18%T and 43%T.
4. Compared to the previous generation, across materials tested on grey lenses fading back to 70% transmission at 23°C.
Transitions, the Transitions logo and XTRActive are registered trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc. used under license by Transitions Optical Limited. ©2023 Transitions Optical Limited. Photochromic performance is influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.