SeeCoat™ Next, designed to ensure the highest level of everyday protection.
- Up to 3x¹ far less likely to get scratched vs our conventional lens
- More than 5x² easier to clean vs our conventional lens
- Resistant against water, dust and reflections
- Optimal protection against UV light
Seekers of maximum clarity in not just any situation, but also under any condition.
A whole new level of performance and durability, tested and proven to handle the rigours of daily wearing conditions.
As you go about your everyday activities, the clarity of vision through the lenses could be easily compromised by many factors leading to the wear and tear of the lenses over time.
SeeCoat Next, our longest-lasting lens ever, is tested and proven to handle the rigors of daily wearing conditions. Bringing you a whole new level of performance and durability.
Pushing the limits of the lens every day.
A whole new level of performance and durability
Bringing together the best-in-class topcoat and the new Diamond Booster technology, SeeCoat Next pushes the limits of the lens every day.
The new and improved topcoat multiplies the lens protection against smudges and scratches to stand up to rigors of everyday handling. This protection is amplified with the new Diamond Booster Technology, a unique strengthening process, which creates incredibly strong bonds between the topcoat and the nano-layers of coatings, strengthening and maximizing the durability of the topcoat even after prolonged use.
Best combination of clarity and durability for everyday use
1. Based on the average performance from the polishing cloth test where a polishing cloth is used to rub each lens in 4 directions side-to-side, up and down with a 1kg pressure. The % of transmission is measured before and after rubbing. This process is repeated 100 times. Conventional lens = 1.6 material with ECC coating from Nikon. The performance may vary depending on actual usage conditions.
2. Based on the average performance from the ink durability test where black oil ink is applied on each lens after the lens is rubbed with a paper cloth using a 200g pressure and then cleaned off. This process is repeated 15,000 times. Conventional lens = 1.6 material with ECC coating from Nikon. The performance may vary depending on actual usage conditions.
Nikon, from the frame to the lenses
Our focus is to create eyewear products that optimize frames together with lenses.